Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fml much ? :/

17.02.2011
Grrr..! CB lah ! :/
kana scolded dam bloody-ly by teacher because i anyhow scribble school organizer plus i never write the homework -.- fk fk fk fk fk .
i just hope she dont give me low marks for CA1 , for behavior thingy .
dont wish to disappoint my parents.
18.02.2011
FCUK ! STOMACH DAM PAIN ! T-T
GOT LOTS OF TEST ! I MISSED THEM !
AND MATHS ! I NVR MISS . BUT I ANYHOW DO BECOZ OF THE PAINN ! D":
IM GONNA FAIL MAN . DAMMIT ! T_T
i went to the General Office with May
then i got the permission to go home but i hesitated becoz if wan go nid MC
tat means must go see doctor . i dun wan lei . waste $$ .
i noe th reason why my stomach hurts --- in th first place .
becoz .. ehem ehem .
WORST DAY EVER MANNN . :/
oh ! plus , lucky , i nvr finish chinese compo and my teacher wants it immediately aftr sch .
so , i "ESCAPED" but actually , i can finish it during class ...
thn LUCKY , Shooting got pt . heard that its very tiring . WEE ! I escape .
then i had the time of my life at home after dat.
Academic - WORST DAY EVER .
Enjoyment level / happiness - YEAHHH ! :D 75% (: coz it still hurts .

No comments:

Post a Comment