Monday, June 29, 2009

todae no nid go school...

Haiz...Todae no need go sch...Stay at home only use com...YAWN*...The WHOLE june holiday use com also...a little bored liao...I wish i can go to school to day...I heard that there is a lot of things going on in school today and the WORST news is that xing en told me that my locker BROKE!OH NO!And my science B's books is in it!!!Oh no!!!My mother will scold me...GOD!PLEASE...I PRAY THAT I HAD NOTHING LOST...!!!!Also,today,Xing En keep telling me in msn about chance...I told her to stop talking about chance and boys but she said 'ok' and she continued talking about boys...espiecially chance...Anyway she told me wat books to bring to school...It was lots...more like bringing all the B's books~I COMPLAINED in my mind...I stayed at home while my brother,father and mother went to my grandmother house...I stayed at home to do assigments Mr.Leong had gave...SO many... My words:I am grateful to Xing En for tell me the details... Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment