2dae was my WORST dae in sch as i have fever and had problem paying attention...
I woke up by my alarm clock i thought it was 6.00a.m. already since i set the alarm clock(in my hp) but it wasn't 6' its 5.00a.m...My mother was angry with me as my alarm clock is very loud...but when it was 6.30am when i woke up my mother didn't scold/tell/ask me why i left my alarm clock at 5' dat was weird...Anyway i was very excited to go to sch because i was sick of holidays already...I got ready and i am ready to set off!First Mr.Vasu ask me w=if i was in sch yesterday i told him no and he told miss .Sharifa to bring me to the office or watever(I was not so sure...)Then she brought me to Mr.Lee i was scare he told to wear the mask,just as Miss.Sharifa was bringing to the science lab,Mr.Lee asked me when did i came back to Singapore i told him when and he told me to take out my mask and go back to classroom...When i was in class I was looking who sitting where...I also brought a few new things and bubble gum to give some pplz...When i am in the class i kept felling asleep but i was afraid that the teacher might scold me so i acted that i was rubbing my eye...I wanted to go home and rest.ok...I think that's wat i wan to say for todae...I wants to sleep...YAWN...ZZZZZZZZ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................Excuse me? Thx!ZZZZZZ............ZZZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment