Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sch day...

Today I woke up,touch my forehead to see whether it is hot/warm before deciding to go to sch...I was happy that i wasn't having fever anymore!Thank god...Get ready to go to the sch and i am done...I went to sch Mr.Leong teach,yeah...blah blah blah...Recess!!!I got to the front! Sweet~!Long time nvr go in front already...Sarah and i ate burger and we remembered Vignesh was behind us...BUT she wasn't yesterday also lik dat...Sarah and i juz wondered where she always go...Anyway we managed to find her in the end and she was eating chicken rice...just like yesterday...Does she like it so much??? Yeah..went back to class...WITH Sarah and Vignesh...Mr.Leong teach the class and blah blah blah...went to MT class...Fang lao shi teach...blah blah blah...Went home do homework/shower....(Same as everyday...so i am not mentioning ALL...)Yah...Today can be quite boring...ya! There's 1 thing that is MUST TO MENTION,Sarah called we do the rwanda thing but not finishing we kept going to youtube sharing songs with each other and didn't focus on the project...So...I am going to call her now....YA... so bb! till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment