Last two days was my injection day/check up in the school...
I was VERY scare as I had nt taken it for 4 years since i was P1...When it was eye-test,I was very excited because i LOVE THE EYE TEST!!! It was very easy!Lucky i no need wear specs...BUT I WAN!!!! LOLX...I JUST WANNA FEEL HOW IT'S LIKE TO WEAR A SPECS....nOw...It's time for the nightmare...INJECTION!!! AHHHH!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AND SHOUTING IN CIRcES!!But...It was ok...It hurt when i felt the needle touching my skin...But then I dont feel pain...The second one is not so pain...Because i was distracted by my friends from the right side who were sitting on the carpet...They were telling me'Vivian,dont worry, not pain one...' I felt so comforted as the boys keep saying 'AH!! VERY PAIN LEI!!!' i think they are juz trying to scare us...But it's done!!Putting cotton on our wonuds to prevent it from bleeding...But not much of blood...Nightmare's over!!! GTG!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment