Sunday, July 12, 2009

NDP 2009

NDP=Nation Day Parade<<<(I think so...)(4=Sarah,me,Vignesh,Marion) A true story on Two days ago... I woke up in the morning,I played the computer.My mother went to market and bought my breakfast.Then i ate my breakfast and changed...watch tv...My mother ask me to go and bath(but i don't want...but i still did it in the end...because come back at night still need bath)I bath want to dry my hair fast fast because ltr must tide hair...go pack bag...call Sarah...Reached school...Sarah not yet there...Went up...Partner Marion...Mr.Leong ask Vignesh go behind...Then ask Marion go behind Vignesh come in front...then Sarah come...I ask her why she go late...She say she waiting for me down stairs...Sry Sarah...hahax...GO take the fun pack/goodie bag Sarah and i faster pick pink, Marion pick blue,Vignesh took Green ...Go canteen ....take lunch....Rush to the bus...GO to the back...YAY!!!! Usually is Jeremy go to the back but now...We WON!!! HAHAX....wE PLAY PLAY PLAY... pssss....I tell u secret...actually not suppose to eat in the bus but...4 eat my biscuit the stick one...haha...then we image in as intruments...I play the flute,Sarah plays the clarinet,Vignesh plays the Saxophone,Marion plays the drum...(I gave them their instruments one...)Then eat finish the biscuit...very bored...Want play kalang wave...HAHA...THEN WE MAKE SOUNDS AS WE DO THE WAVE...Sarah out...Then think 3 ppl play very bored so restart...very tired...talk...chat...then play truth or DARE!!! When we play a few times Sarah,me and Vignesh have a plan...When it is our turn,we always must choose Marion we wan toture him...WUAHHAHAHAHHAA ...check out our bag...Take 1 gummy sweet from Marion's bag...haha...(he doesn't know that...)Reached...Walk walk walk...Suddenly Daniel talk to ask i find him very IRRITATING!!!!4 DONT LIKE Him...but he dont know....he kept talking...we kept ignoring him....Suddenly stuck at the stairs...Done...go to find our seats...Then Lansky keep saying me and Marion couple...CURSE YOU LANSKY!!!!...I wan to go toilet...GO,MANY PEOPLE!!!!! Q up half way...dont want to Q because Show start liao...SO impress of everything...So happy Marion tell me Singapore is so NICE!!! I FELT VERY PROUD THAT I AM A SINGAPOREAN...At the end the fireworks so NICE!!! but then raining... :'( cannot take scare the camera get wet...Sad..I just stood there watching the fireworks...I KNEW IT that i will forget the beautiful scene after a few days/weeks...i really wan to take the picture...And when we sang the National song,I felt like crying but i really don't know why...But then at the end something made me really ANGRY!!!! At the end of the Show there will be balls that will be throw down...When it was throw...4 DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO THROW/TOUCH THE BALL!!!! AHH!!!!!!!! SO SAD!!! :'( ON THE BUS... DIDN'T GET TO SIT AT THE BACK BUT SIT AT THE BACK 2 PERSON ONE...Sarah not feeling well...make me fell uneasy...Dont want to ask her so many questions later she say why i so concern...But Mr.Leong siao already...Keep taping her making her unable to sleep...About Mr.Leong taping her...(this is what she told me):1st tap:Eh,Sarah dont sleep hor... 2nd tap:Eh Sarah,u call ur mother already? 3rd tap:Eh Sarah,ur mother in sch already? 4th tap:Eh Sarah,we very near sch already hor... 5th tap:Eh Sarah we reaching soon 6th tap:Eh Sarah you ok anot? 7th:Eh Sarah we there already...She is very tired...Then Ghani and Sharul keep laughing then the STUPID Jeremy keeps repeating the 3- alphabet...(Don't wan to say wat word is dat...)Ya...Thats the whole thing i want to say...bb still next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment